When you come to your health screening, here’s what will happen.
- You will fill out a client intake form and list any injuries, surgeries, illnesses, and known conditions that may show up on the images.
- You will change into a gown.
- You will watch a short video about thermography while your body acclimates to the room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- You will disrobe while having your images taken. For upper-body screenings, you will disrobe to the waist. For full-body screenings, you will disrobe completely, except for your underwear. (We can’t take images of your body’s heat patterns through clothing.) You will be asked to turn this way and that way to get images of specific body regions.
- You will put the gown back on, and we will review the images with you.
- You’re done.
(Now, that didn’t hurt, did it?)